Help us spread the word about G-Day! Use your social networks to gather support behind our important causes.
Here's some sample words, and downloads to help you.
Don't forget to add the URL as a link and, where appropriate, use the #uscgivingday hashtag.
USC Giving Day - General
- Kindness can change everything. Get ready to give for mental health, student support and conservation and environment on 26 May! #uscgivingday
- USC's official Giving Day (G-Day) is a day for everyone to GIVE BIG and CREATE CHANGE in our communities! Learn more at givingday.usc.edu.au. #uscgivingday
- Are you ready to be a part of G-Day? It’s a day where kindness can change everything in our communities!
- Let’s show everyone that USC is a community that cares. On G-Day help us celebrate and continue to create change in areas of mental health, student support and conservation and the environment.
- On G-Day, 26 May 2021, give in an area that matters to you: mental health, conservation and environment and student support. givingday.usc.edu.au #uscgivingday
- On USC's official Giving Day (G-Day), give to support mental health research and programs through the Thompson Institute. Kindness can change everything and provide real solutions for some of Australia’s most pressing mental health issues: suicide prevention, youth mental health, PTSD and dementia.
- This G-Day I'm fundraising to provide hope for communities facing unprecedented mental health challenges. Will you support the Thompson Institute's work and give too?
- This giving day (G-Day), 26 May, I'm supporting USC's Thompson Institute so they can continue to support our community through Australia’s most pressing mental health issues: suicide prevention, youth mental health, PTSD and dementia.
- This giving day (G-Day) 26 May, I'm supporting USC's Detection Dogs for Conservation (DDC) to give our koalas a lifeline of hope for survival.
- On G-Day, I'm supporting USC's Koala Vaccine program. Will you join me in bringing hope to koalas on the brink of extinction? https://givingday.usc.edu.au/campaigns/koala-vaccine
- On G-Day, I'm raising funds so the Koala Vaccine program can bring a lifeline of hope to our most at-risk animals. https://givingday.usc.edu.au/campaigns/koala-vaccine
- Koalas are on the brink of extinction. This G-Day our kindness can bring hope to our most at-risk animals. https://givingday.usc.edu.au/organizations/conservation-and-environment
Detection Dogs for Conservation
- On giving day (G-Day) 26 May, I'm supporting USC student's who are at risk of not completing their study due to financial disadvantage. Can you donate to study support bursaries as well?
- Give, so they don't give up. Help students with financial support o n USC"s official Giving Day (G-Day).
- Every gift to student support will be matched on USC's official Giving Day (G-Day). Give, and our kindness can change lives, and remove barriers to higher education.
- I believe every person should be able to achieve their study goals, regardless of their background or personal circumstances. I'm giving to provide study support bursaries to students in need on USC's official Giving Day (G-Day). Will you join me?
- On USC's official Giving Day (G-Day), give to student support and help us remove barriers to education from financial disadvantage. Your kindness can change a USC student's life.