Thank you for becoming a Fundraising Champion.
Follow these steps to create your fundraising page and spread the word with your network.
1. Activate your fundraising page
Activate your fundraising page by selecting your giving area below, and choosing FUNDRAISE at the TOP RIGHT of the page.
NOTE: You will need to select between Detection Dogs for Conservation (DDC) or Koala Vaccine at the bottom of the CONSERVATION and the ENVIRONMENT giving area. Each giving area has a FUNDRAISE button at the TOP RIGHT.
2. Customise your fundraising page
Your page will have elements of the USC giving day site, but you can customise key sections to share your personal connection and goals.
Follow the instructions to customise your dashboard.
3. Tell your personal story
Select the “Tell Your Story” tab and complete the following sections:
- Explain your connection and why you’re a passionate supporter
- Set a monetary fundraising goal
- Add a personal image or video for your story that relates to the area
4. Share your message
Sharing the giving day message is easy. Use the resources in the Fundraising Toolkit, including how to time communications, shareable content for social media and sample email templates to help you spread the word.
- Click the “Reach Out” tab
- Select the “Send Email” button and enter in emails for the individuals you want to contact (you can enter in multiple email addresses at once)
- Once you’ve entered your contacts, you’ll be prompted to create your message
Spread the word even further using your social media networks. You can download shareable content in your Fundraising Toolkit.
- Expand the “Share Socially” tab
- Use the Facebook and Twitter buttons for easy sharing
- Use your page's unique URL to share on additional social media platforms
It is vital to show your personal gratitude for any donations you receive.
5. Thank people for giving
Send personalised thank you messages:
- Select the “Give Thanks” tab in your personal giving page - a full list of all donors who gave through your page will appear
- Select the donors you want to thank using the “Thank Selected Donors” button to create your email