On Campus Events
planned to celebrate philanthropy across all USC Campuses on G-Day, 16 May 2019.
USC Caboolture: Morning tea from 10-11am in Courtyard, outside J Building (near Student Central)
USC Fraser Coast: Morning tea at 10am in room C208
USC Gympie: Morning tea at 11am in the outside BBQ area
USC Southbank: Morning tea from 11am-12pm at Student Central SouthBank, Ground Floor Building A4 (SW1 Complex)
USC Sunshine Coast:
Venue change from between Buildings B and K to the Paul Thomas Library verandah.
A free G-Day
breakfast will be held from 8am to 11am under the Paul Thomas Library verandah on the Sippy
Downs Campus. Please stop by the event whenever suits you. In the spirit of giving, there will also be free massages and a chill
Breakfast is proudly supported by UniSuper and other community partners.
Create excitement (and maybe some healthy competition) among your colleagues to support your fundraising campaign by hosting a Giving Day celebration! Check the leaderboards, watch the G-Day money raised grow and invite your Team to be a part of the live action on 16 May 2019.
- Set up a computer to display the G-Day leaderboards - remember to refresh the page to watch the numbers increase!
- Share a link to your Team's fundraising page, so they can donate on their phones during your event.
- Get Social! Take pictures of your event to post on your Facebook page or to tweet to your followers. Make sure to include a link to your Team's fundraising page in all of your posts and tweets! #USCGivingDay (There's prizes!!)
- Reconnect - Use your G-Day event to get together to celebrate with your team.
- Cup-cake wars - Have a taste testing competition with the testers donating to G-Day to sample the goodies.
- Golfing for G-Day - Set-up a hole-in-one putting competition in the office, with donations to take a swing.
- Auction your art - Bring your own creation to be auctioned off for G-Day.
We can supply flyers and G-Day promotional information to support your celebration.
Want more tips? Chat with the Development Office team on +61 7 5430 1104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.